​​​​愈沒用的產品,銷售員愈積極​
​The more useless the product; the more aggressive the salsman.​

Oh, I'm so excited.
哦,我好興奮

Our mall finally gotten an A&M.
我們的商場終於有 A&M 了

Hello, credit card debt
嗨,信用卡債

Guys, get down.
大家,趴下!

Uh... OK...
ㄜ,OK

That was close...
太近了

What is wrong with you?
你怎麼了?

There's a kiosk right in front of A&M
A&M 前面有一個售貨亭

So?
所以?

Oh, it's worse than I thought... He's selling hand lotion.
哦,比我想的還要糟... 他在賣護手霜

Why is that bad?
為什麼很糟?

"Because the more useless the product, the more aggressive the salesman." Whitney, its kiosk, Darwinism.
“因為產品越沒有用,推銷員就越積極” 惠特尼,那是售貨亭,達爾文主義

Do you think you're being overly dramatic?
你是不是太戲劇化了一點?

That guy is really good.
那傢伙真的很好

I don't even have hands.
我甚至沒有手

OH... That was disturbing. What do we do?
哦,那真令人不安,我們該怎麼做?

I'll go.
我去

No.


Don't worry. I'll be back, but not before I get you that adorable spring jacket
and matching blouse.
不用擔心,我會回來的,但是不會早於在我給你那件可愛春季外套配上衣之前回來。

I'll walk you through it, Jeremy. What's your number?
我會引導你完成。傑里米,你電話幾號?

You don't have my phone number? We've been friends since the second grade.
你沒我的電話嗎?自二年級以來,我們一直是朋友

It's a new phone.
這是新手機

You've got everyone else's number.
你有所有其他人的電話

OK, guys, let's just do this.
OK,大家,我們就做吧

Fine.


All right, buddy. Stay sharp.
好的,哥們。集中注意力

Oh, so now I'm your buddy. huh?
喔,現在我是你的哥們?啊?

Stay focused.
保持專注

Whatever you do, do not make eye contact.
無論你做什麼,都不要眼神接觸

Look to the sides Jeremy, the sides are your friend.
看旁邊,傑里米,旁邊是你的好朋友

Let your eyes linger in the wings. OK. Good job.
讓你的視線在兩側上徘徊,好,做得好

Avert your eyes JEREMY! Avert Them!
避開你的眼睛,傑里米!避開他

You have to keep moving your legs through JEREMY... Keep moving...
你必須移動你的腳,通過他,傑里米!繼續移動!

Lotion?
乳液?

Jeremy, you there? Talk to me, buddy. You still with me, buddy? Say something.
傑里米,你還在嗎?和我說話,哥們,你還和我在一起嗎,哥們?說些話!

Oh! Jeremy! Baby are you okay?
哦!傑里米,寶貝,你還好嗎?

It happened so fast. I couldn't say no.
發生得太快了... 我無法說不...

I'm going in.
讓我去

No, it's not worth it.
不,這不值得

There's a two for one sale on skinny jeans.
有一個買一送一的緊身牛仔褲特賣

It's totally worth it.
完全值得

If I don't make it, I want you to have my 15% off loyalty card.
如果我失敗了,我希望你留下這張 85 折的會員卡

Don't you say that. You're gonna to be fine, but I will keep it.
我不准你這樣說,你會沒事的,但我會保留它

Yeah Okay.
好的

You there, Adam?
你在嗎,亞當?

Roger that. Gold leader.
收到,金牌隊長

Now, Okay, whatever you do, avoid his gaze. Also, love the name Gold Leader. Let's make that a thing.
現在,好吧,無論你做什麼,都要避開他的眼神。此外,我喜歡金牌隊長這個名字,讓我們把它當一回事

Copy that. Hey, I think I'm gonna to make it. I see the entrance. It's so close.
收到。嘿,我想我會成功,我看到入口,它這麼近...

Excuse me, Sir. Can I interest you in a free lotion sample?
抱歉,先生。可以讓我送你一條免費護手霜的樣品嗎?

Ignore him, Adam! I repeat, do not take the sample!
別理他,亞當!我再說一遍,不要拿樣品

But it's free.
但它是免費的

Adam. NO!!!! (screaming!)
亞當,不!(尖叫)

He's gone. He's gone...
他失聯了... 他失聯了...

If you buy three boxes, you get a free loofa.
如果買三盒,就免費獲得一條菜瓜布

Guys, what do we do?
大家,我們該怎麼辦?

A&M closes in three minutes.
A&M 再三分鐘就要關了

Wait, You stay here and take care of the wounded. Natalie. come with me.
等著,你們留在這裡,照顧傷患。娜塔莉跟我來

Ok. I need a diversion. Go pretend like you're interested in buying something.
好。我需要轉移他的注意力。假裝你想買東西

I'm afraid.
我害怕

You can do this.
你做得到

I just need 20 seconds.
我只需要 20 秒

OK.


Hey, man, I am a woman and I have dry skin and I need some lotions because of how dry my skin is. So I'm here to buy some lotion...
嘿,男人,我是女人,我的皮膚乾燥,由於我的皮膚是如此乾燥,我需要買一些乳液。所以我是來這裡,買些乳液的...

Oh, you are really bad at this...
哦,你真的很不在行

You know, if you've purchased our super deluxe package of...
你知道嗎,如果你購買了我們的超級豪華包...

What's wrong? Why has he stopped talking?
怎麼了?為什麼他停止說話?

I think he senses I'm super poor.
我想,他發現了我很窮

You know, if you refer a friend, Leo will throw in a bottle of liquid nail shiner.
你知道,如果你推薦朋友,Leo(乳液的品牌名)會送你一瓶液體指甲油

Don't do it, Natalie. That's just water with glitter in it!
別接受,娜塔莉,那裡面只是閃閃發光的水

I refer him.
我推薦他

No!
不!

Can I help you find anything?
有什麼可以幫您的嗎?

(Screaming)
(尖叫)

​percyhou.com © 2020